An important part of addressing self-injury is learning more about it. To learn more, simply scroll over "Learn" in our menu bar or click on one of the links provided. We have information for:
- Anyone wanting to learn more about self-injury
- Those who self-injure or who have recovered
- Friends of people who self-injure
- Romantic partners of those who self-injure
- Families and Parents
- School Professionals
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals
You can also use these to help others learn about self-injury. On each page, we provide a printable PDF version of each of these sheets.
All information found on SiOS is provided for information and education purposes only. The information is not intended to substitute for the advice of a physician or mental health professional. You should always consult your doctor for specific information on personal health matters, or other relevant professionals to ensure that your own circumstances are considered.